- Authorized individuals should call Western Union Business Solutions (WUBS): 800-223-9392 or email email@example.com.
- Provide WUBS with specifics of the foreign check:
- WUBS will provide you with the exchange rate and USD equivalent.
- At this juncture, endorse the check with the endorsement stamp that has been provided.
- Complete the Foreign Check Clearing Log in FireForm.
- Send endorsed check and completed deposit ticket via United States Postal Service Certified Mail to:
Western Union Business Solutions
Attention: Incoming Check Processing Department
13710 FNB Parkway, Ste 200
Omaha, NE 68154
- Log Certified Mail Tracking Number onto the Foreign Check Clearing Log.
- Make certain to SUBMIT information on the Foreign Checks Clearing Log in FireForm.
After four business days, review IU Claims Table to see if funds have been received. If there appears to be duplicate outstanding amounts submitted based on the Clearing Log, contact WUBS and you will be advised which foreign check had been processed. Be sure to complete your KFS Document to claim your funds.
In the event of a return check, the Office of the Treasurer will notify you of the return; at which time you will need to create the KFS document for the return item.