Frequently Asked Questions
- #1. What are Indiana University's credit ratings?
Indiana University is rated by Moody's Investors Service and S&P Global Ratings. You may view the ratings online at this link.
- #2. When is Indiana University's fiscal year?
Indiana University's fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30.
- #3. How frequently does Indiana University issue financial reports?
Indiana University issues financial reports annually. The reports are generally available online in early December.
- #4. Who are Indiana University's auditors?
The State Board of Accounts for the State of Indiana audits the financial report, which is the responsibility of Indiana University’s management.
- #5. How can I view Indiana University's Financial Report and the Budget?
You may view these documents online at the following links:
Posted on July 6, 2009